Welcome the Arthur L & Elaine V. Johnson Foundation
Grant Application System
Before you begin...
To apply for a grant from the Arthur L. & Elaine V. Johnson Foundation you must follow these steps:
- Review all of the information on this page to ensure that you are eligible to apply and that your request is aligned with our funding priorities.
- Register for an account on this system (the link is at the top of this page). We strongly encourage the use of organizational accounts.
- Organizations that have not been awarded a grant in the past are required to complete an Initial Inquiry stage of the application process. The Initial Inquiry stage of the application does not have a specific due date, but be aware that our review of the inquiry may take up to two weeks.
- When you have submitted an initial inquiry we will review the information and determine if an application would be in order.
- We will email our determination to the address associated with your account.
- Once approved, return to this site to complete a formal application. All applications must be completed by August 1st.
- We will make final granting decisions and notify applicants by email early in the 4th quarter.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to review:
- What are Eligible Organizations?
- What are the foundation's Funding Priorities?
- Guidance for Grant-Seekers.